Adjust design and add textAdd text or adjust position and size of this design
- 50% Polyester/25% Cotton/ 25% Rayon | Fabric Weight: 4.3 oz (lightweight)
- Very light and versatile piece
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- Merrowed stitching throughout
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.3 Total stars
Trabant (baligreen car)
The Trabant was the car in the GDR. These cars were manufactured in Zwickau, Germany. The small car in the colour baligreen is rarely seen on the streets of East Germany.