Adjust design and add textAdd text or adjust position and size of this design
- 50% cotton / 50% polyester (Heather Gray is 53% polyester/ 47% cotton) | Fabric weight: 5.6oz (heavyweight)
- Dri-Power, moisture management properties
- Double-needle stitched hemmed sleeves ad bottom hem
- Seamless, 1x1 rib collar and body
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.1 Total stars
Trabant (baligreen car)
The Trabant was the car in the GDR. These cars were manufactured in Zwickau, Germany. The small car in the colour baligreen is rarely seen on the streets of East Germany.