Adjust design and add textAdd text or adjust position and size of this design
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester | Fabric Weight: 7.2 oz (heavyweight)
- Contrasting jersey hood lining, neck tape and drawstring
- Two-ply hood with aluminum grommets; front media pocket for tech gadgets
- Tear away label; double-needle cover-seamed cuffs, armholes, hood and waistband
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.4 Total stars
Trabant (baligreen car)
The Trabant was the car in the GDR. These cars were manufactured in Zwickau, Germany. The small car in the colour baligreen is rarely seen on the streets of East Germany.