This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored and ultra-comfortable, you’ll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic.
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, ash color is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (heavyweight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- Classic-cut standard weight t-shirt for men
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom
The Spider Pulp Hero Tee (M)
The Spider's true disguise -- basically that of a homeless vampire -- was thought too strong for newsstands, so the publishers depicted him on the cover as a more dashing masked man. Here is a very heroic looking Master of Men leaping off the cover of the February 1941 issue of The Spider magazine ("The Spider and the Slave Doctor"). Artwork by Raphael DeSoto. Copyright © 2015 Argosy Communications, Inc.