This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored and ultra-comfortable, you’ll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic.
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, ash color is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (heavyweight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- Classic-cut standard weight t-shirt for men
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom
Operator 5 Logo 1936 Tee (M)
America's Undercover Ace, Jimmy Christopher never faced a threat to the US greater than the invasion by The Central Empire in a 13-issue epic that pulp readers know as "The Purple Invasion." Shortly after this saga launched, the Operator 5 logo gained a sexy red outline like its sister publications, The Spider and G-8. Here is a shirt for the fans of this later, darker period in the magazine's run. Copyright © 2015 Argosy Communications, Inc.