This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored and ultra-comfortable, you’ll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic.
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, ash color is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (heavyweight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- Classic-cut standard weight t-shirt for men
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom
G-8 and His Battle Aces Plane Tee (M)
Ace WWI pilot G-8 flies his trusty Spad XIII into battle! And what battles they were; In the weird war of G-8, Germany threw squadrons of werewolves, zombies, cavemen and floating heads at the Allies -- but G-8 and His Battle Aces bested them all! This pulp painting of G-8's classic green and yellow plane is taken from the cover of the September 1939 issue, "Wings of the White Death," by Frederick Blakeslee. Copyright © 2015 Argosy Communications, Inc.