- 60% cotton/40% polyester | Fabric weight: 7.75 oz (midweight)
- Double-stitched hood, shoulder, armholes, collar, cuffs, pocket and waist
- Product may run small, please check size charts
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.5 Total stars
"got fufu?" is an eye-catchy phrase and sure to be a conversation starter which portrays the word "fufu", meaning a popular west african dish made of pounded cassava.