Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.6 Total stars
99% of Witches and Wizards go to Hogwarts. The remaining 1% are Dark Lords. Occupy Hogwarts!
Tags: 99%, @Lord Voldemort7, Dumbledore, Lord Voldemort, Occupy Hogwarts, Twitter, harry potter, hermione, hogwarts, jk rowling, occupy, occupy movement, ron weasley, rowling, the Deathly Hallows